Friday, June 6, 2014

FOLLIES SHOW ORDER



Thank you to everyone who auditioned!!

IMPORTANT DATES!

- Follies tech = Tuesday, 6/10 from 7-10pm (on the Showboat)
- Follies dress = Wednesday, 6/11 from 11-1pm (on the Showboat)
- Follies performance = Wednesday, 6/11 at 7:30pm (on the Showboat)



SHOW ORDER

Neal and Tommy intro the evening
•   Taffetas - Music Music Music
Brian-Talk Taffetas/Intro Pianist/ Matt Bean/Perry
•   ? - Matt Bean- Some Enchanted Evening
•   Perry - Hold Your Hand
Perry introduce ANNIE GET YOUR GUN
•   Nathan/Heather – Old Fashioned Wedding
Tommy Introduce Box Office
•   Kris - I Could Be in Love
•   Jordan - Pulled
•   Daxx – What Do I Need With Love
•   Jenna – Gimme, Gimme
Tommy introduce WIZARD OF OZ
•   Robert – If I Only Had A Brain
Tommy introduce all the backstage crew
•   Adam - Razzle Dazzle
•   Nicky - Remembers When
•   Seth - Maria
Tommy introduce Heather and Jalen
•   Jalen - When Words Fail
•   Heather - There’s Always Me

INTERMISSION

•   Interns - Revolting Children
Tommy talk about interns / Caleb and Carly intro
•   Caleb - Stranger in Paradise
•   Carly - If I Were a Bell
Kristin Talk Children’s Shows
•   Danica - Hey Soul Sister
•   Allison - Beauty and the Beast
•   Kayla - The Mask
Tommy introduces WONDERFUL TOWN
•   Caleb - Pass the Football
Kristin talks about ALICE IN WONDERLAND
•   Nathan - Hey There
•   Sarah - Screw Loose
Tommy wrap-up

There’s No Business Like Show Business 

No comments:

Post a Comment