Friday, July 19, 2013

Follies Order!

Here is the order of songs for closing Follies!

The tech rehearsal in the theatre for Follies will be Sunday, July 28th from 7-10pm with a dress rehearsal from 2-5pm on Tuesday the 30th. The performance will be at 7:30pm on the 30th.

Let us know if you have any questions!


  • Opener - “Songs for a New World”
  • Elliott Litherland and Nicole Tompkins - “Love and the Weather”
  • Darian Lunsford - “So Close” from ENCHANTED 
  • Allison Winkel - “Part of Your World” from THE LITTLE MERMAID
  • Seth Kieser - “If I Can’t Love Her” from BEAUTY & THE BEAST
  • Nicole, Taylor, Carly, Laurie - “Sh-Boom” from THE TAFFETAS
  • Noah Strausser - “Boy with Dreams” from EDGES
  • James Putnam Smith - “So In Love With You Am I” from KISS ME KATE
  • Kris Doss - “I’m Alive” from NEXT TO NORMAL
  • Rubina Vidal - “A Way Back to Then” from [title of show]
  • Carly Berg and Nate Curlott - “Anything You Can Do” from ANNIE GET YOUR GUN
(10 minute intermission)
  • Interns - something TBA from SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK LIVE! JR.
  • Carly Berg - “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” from THE WIZARD OF OZ
  • Jill Nigh and Nate Curlott - “Stud and Babe” from I LOVE YOU, YOU’RE PERFECT, NOW CHANGE
  • Nicole Tompkins - “100 Easy Ways to Lose a Man” from WONDERFUL TOWN
  • James Putnam Smith - “Another Man Like Me” (ukulele)
  • Laurie Lewis - “I’m Still Hurting” from THE LAST 5 YEARS
  • Nicole Frechette - “I’m Not At All In Love” from THE PAJAMA GAME 
  • Elliott Litherland - “I Want You to be the Mother of the Children I'm Not Sure I Want to Have”
  • Taylor Wiebers - “Fly Into the Future” from VANITIES
  • TBA - something from SHE LOVES ME

No comments:

Post a Comment